Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Limbo Stick

Summoned by students of Ancient Dark Masters long ago in the Valley of Frost, it hides, waits, and prepares to erode the human soul. Composed of the bones of children, the tears of teachers, and the blood of puppies, it is well camouflaged, silent, odorless, and cold, but I can sense its presence nonetheless.  Wherever it goes, the howling of the innocent attends it.  Like nuclear waste it radiates evil; to be near it is to lose touch with reality, and every moment that it sits in my small room, I know that my sanity is ebbing away like water from a leaky bucket. 
I must be rid of it!  I care deeply for my colleagues and friends, but in order to escape the horrors and degradations of the stick, I will do anything to purge my room and my being of its putrescence.  Alas, the only way to be free of its power is to place it somewhere that it may feed on someone  else’s human essence, and to that end, and to my shame, I condemn my fellow human beings to servitude and the loss of their humanity. 
Be gone foul and dark master!  I will serve you no more. Get thee to the room of Judy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment